10m to 100m Cat6 Outdoor Socket to RJ45 Plug External Ethernet Extension Kit
External RJ45 to Socket Patch leads are available in lengths from 10m to 100m.
Designed to run externally, these patch leads are ideal for using to link outbuildings..
These RJ45 leads are made to order using high quality RJ45 connectors and 100% Copper UTP Cable.
Each patch cable is individually tested and bagged to ensure quality and performance.
- Fully conforms to ANSI/TIA-568-C
- Each lead is individually bagged & QA tested
- Plugs conform to ISO8877
- 100% Copper Cable cut to required length – Terminated with High Quality RJ45 Plug
- RJ45 Ethernet Patchlead
- 1 x Singlegang Faceplate and Euro Module
- 1 x Singlegang Back box – with raw plugs
- 6mm or 8mm cable clips (for Cat5e or Cat6 cable)
- Simple Terminating instruction for the Euro Module
Please be aware:
A lot of cheaper products sold are CCA, (copper coated aluminum) or have a small percentage of Copper which do not comply with UL and TIA standards and is not suitable for PoE applications, it is prone to oxidation and corrosion this may cause your network to fail.
All our products are 100% copper and exceeds EIA/TIA-568-B specification.