42U 750mm x 450mm High Density Patching Frame
Some floor standing cabinets may be subject to a 3-5 day lead time.
The HDPF racking system is designed for the installation of structured cabling products as well as a number of active products.
Utilising the vertical management arms supplied with the product, allowing the client to accomodate moves and changes and access to all cables throughout the life of the installation.
The HDPF can be installed in a stand alone installion or back to back to provide additional depth and space utilisation. There are a range of complimenting accessories including plinth solutions, Power Distribution Units, door and side panel options.
Product Features and Benefits
- Server/Data Centres
- 19 Electronic Equipment Housing
- Communication Systems
- IT Systems
- Fully assembled welded steel construction
- An individual free standing unit or wall mounting unit
- Can be installed side-by-side and back-to-back
- Reduced footprint with high density cabling capabilities
- No sharp edges or tight corners (all edges are radiused to prevent chaffing of cable)
- Rack is complete with 12 tubular, side cable management arms allowing ease of patching from side to side
- Large base and roof apertures for cable loom entry
- Comprehensive earth bonding points included
- Front doors available, plain steel, glazed and wardrobe style
- Side panels, lockable and removable
- Fixing points provided in the base for securing to the floor
- Raised and slab plinth options