10m to 100m Cat5e Outdoor External Socket to Socket Network Extension Kit
External Socket to Socket Patch leads are available in lengths from 10m to 100m.
Designed to run externally, these patch leads are ideal for using to link outbuildings..
These RJ45 leads are made to order using high quality RJ45 connectors and 100% Copper UTP Cable.
Each patch cable is individually tested and bagged to ensure quality and performance.
- Fully conforms to ANSI/TIA-568-C
- Each lead is individually bagged & QA tested
- Plugs conform to ISO8877
- 100% Copper Cable cut to required length
- 2 x Singlegang Faceplate and Euro Module
- 2 x Singlegang Back box – with rawl plugs
- 6mm or 8mm cable clips (for Cat5e or Cat6 cable)
- Insertion/Punchdown tool
- Simple Terminating instruction for the Euro Module
- External kit includes 2 x Brick busters (not included in the Internal kit)
Please be aware: a lot of cheaper products sold online are CCA, (copper coated aluminum). CCA cables do not comply with UL and TIA standards and is not suitable for PoE applications, it is prone to oxidation and corrosion this may cause your network to fail. All our products are 100% copper and exceeds EIA/TIA-568-B specification.