Cat6a FTP Tool-Less Keystone Module
Cat6A Keystone Modules have been designed to provide the exceptional performance required to support extremely high speed applications, including 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
When used with Datazone Cat6a Cable, the Category 6A Keystone Modules provide an outstanding transmission medium free from the problems of alien crosstalk.
The tool-less and snap-to-fit module ensures a quick and easy to terminate installation, and the standard Keystone fitting allows the use of the same module in patch panels, wall outlets and a variety of other applications.
- Cat6A performance
- Suitable for 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- Fully shielded die-cast design
- No special tooling required
- Industry standard Keystone fitting
- Tool-less snap-to-fit module
- Mounting hole size - 19.3 x 14.7mm
- Recommended back-box depth - 40mm
- Width - 18.0mm
- Depth - 44.2mm
- Height - 22.8mm
- Copper conductor diameter - 24 AWG
- Life (operations) - Min. 750
- Shielding housing - Zinc die-cast
- Colour code - T568B
- Conforms to - ANSI/TIA 568-C Category 6A IEEE802.3an 10-Gigabit Ethernet