Cat6 UTP RJ45 Euro Modules
The Connectix Category 6 Compact Module is designed to provide one of the shallowest wall outlets on the market. They are the ideal solution wherever back-box depth is a problem.
The attractive high gloss finish and easy to use labelling system is identical to all other Connectix Cabling Systems Modules, making them interchangeable in most applications.
Category 6 compact modules can be fitted into single or dual gang Euro faceplates and can be combined with quarter blanks and/or voice modules to provide the required configuration.
Connectix Category 6 Modules are fully compliant with the ANSI/TIA Category 6 Standard. When used in conjunction with Connectix Category 6 Patch Panels and UTP Cable the user will get a link performance exceeding the Category 6 requirements.
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Shallow design requires minimal back-box depth
- Interchangeable with other Euro modules and 1⁄4 blanks
- Industry standard IDCs
- Individually QA tested
- Also available as PABX Secondary or Full Master Voice Module
- Width - 25mm
- Depth - 22mm
- Height - 50mm
- Back-box Depth - Minimum 15mm recommended
- Material - Polycarbonate/ABS thermoplastic resin, with grade UL94 V0 at 1.5mm flame retardency
- Finish - High gloss
- IDC Labels - Individual colour coded labels to T568B
- IDC Blocks - 4 way industr y standard IDC blocks
- Conforms to - ANSI/TIA-568-C Enhanced Category 6 Specification