Connectix Cat6 UTP RJ45 Euro Modules
The Connectix RJ45 Cat6 Compact Module is designed to provide one of the shallowest wall outlets on the market. They are the ideal solution wherever back-box depth is a problem.
The attractive high gloss finish and easy to use labelling system are identical to all other Connectix Cabling Systems Modules, making them interchangeable in most applications.
Cat6 Compact Modules can be fitted into single or dual gang faceplates and can be combined with quarter blanks and/or voice modules to provide the required configuration.
The modules offer extended PowerSum characteristics and exceed the ANSI/TIA-568-C specifications. When combined with Connectix Enhanced Category 6 Patch Panels and UTP Cable the link will perform well in excess of the Enhanced Category 6 Specification.
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Shallow design requires minimal back-box depth
- Interchangeable with other Euro modules and 1⁄4 blanks
- Industry standard IDCs
- Individually QA tested
- Also available as PABX Secondary or Full Master Voice Module
- Width - 25mm
- Depth - 22mm
- Height - 50mm
- Back-box Depth - Minimum 15mm recommended
- Material - Polycarbonate/ABS thermoplastic resin, with grade UL94 V0 at 1.5mm flame retardency
- Finish - High gloss
- IDC Labels - Individual colour coded labels to T568B
- IDC Blocks - 4 way industr y standard IDC blocks
- Conforms to - ANSI/TIA-568-C Enhanced Category 6 Specification