D-Link GO-SW-5G 5 Port Unmanaged Ethernet Network Gigabit Switch
This D-Link GO-SW-5G 5-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch is part of D-Link's new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link's Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality.
- Five (5) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Ports.
- Up to 1 Gbps of Dedicated Bandwith per Port and Up to 2 Gbps Bandwidth in Full-Duplex Mode.
- Compatible with All Popular Operating Systems.
- Plug-n-Play Installation.
- D-Link Green and IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet.
Connect All of Your Devices with Gigabit Speed
Expand your wired home network with this D-Link GO-SW-5G 5-Port Unmanaged Desktop Gigabit Switch. By connecting the switch to your router, you can add up to four more computers to your home network with Fast Ethernet connectivity. Add devices like your gaming console, printer, print server, Network-Attached Storage (NAS) or network camera with a simple Ethernet cable.
This D-Link GO-SW-5G Desktop Switch fits virtually anywhere because of its compact size. Its power connector and ports are conveniently located in the rear to avoid messy cables on the desk.
Effortless High Speed Networking
Features easy access auto sensing Gigabit front Ethernet ports with a LED indicator for each port to quickly distinguish link status and activity. This D-Link GO-SW-5G switch also supports Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover allowing each port to be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables to get you the maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network.
Plug and Play Installation
This D-Link GO-SW-5G Switch is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free. But we know that setting up your switch is only the beginning; you can also easily connect multiple computers, share files, music, and video across your home or small office network, or even create a multi-player gaming environment.
D-Link Green Technology
This D-Link GO-SW-5G is part of D-Link's new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link's Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. An energy-efficient power adapter (EnergyStar Level V qualified), minimised use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make this switch truly environmentally friendly.
Standard warranty: 2-years
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twistedpair copper)
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
Data Transfer Rates
- 10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet:
- 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet:
- 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
- UTP CAT 3, 4, 5/5e (100 m max.)
- EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
- 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T:
- UTP CAT 5/5e (100 m max.)
- EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
Media Interface Exchange
- Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports
- Per port: Link/Activity/Speed
- Per device: Power
- MAC Address Table
MAC Address Learning
- Automatic update
Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates
- Ethernet: 14,880 pps per port
- Fast Ethernet: 148,800 pps per port
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1,488,000 pps per port
- 128KB per device
- 9,216 Bytes
- External 5 V/1 A Level "V" Power Adapter
- DC input: 1.67 watts
- AC input: 2.7 watts
- 815,700 hours
- 32 to 104F (0 to 40C)
- 14 to 158F (-10 to 70C)
- 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- 5% to 90% RH non-condensing
- 97 x 79 x 28 mm (3.8 x 3.1 x 1.1 inches)
- 105 grams (3.688 ounces)
- FCC Class B
- ICES-003 Class B
- CE Class B
- C-Tick Class B
- VCCI Class B