D-Link DCS-5020L Indoor WiFi PTZ IP Camera w/ Pan, Tilt & Digital Zoom (0.3 Megapixel)
The D-Link DCS-5020L Wireless-N Day & Night Network IP Camera is a day/night network camera that easily connects to your existing home network for remote viewing on a range of mobile devices. It features pan, tilt and digital zoom function to allow you to see a wider area with a single camera, built-in Wi-Fi extender to effortlessly expand your wireless coverage, night vision up to 5 metres, sound and motion detection for the ultimate in peace of mind, and H.264 video compression for a high-quality image. And with its wireless connectivity, you can place your camera almost anywhere in your to keep an eye on the things you love most.
- 1/5" VGA progressive CMOS sensor.
- 8 metres Infrared illumination distance.
- 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 112 at frame rates up to 30 fps.
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras.
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen.
- Supports all management functions provided in web interface.
- Event notification & uploading of snapshots/video clips via e-mail (SMTP) or FTP.
- Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options.
- Mobile: mydlink Lite app for iOS and Android.
- Mobile: mydlink+ app for iOS and Android.
- Configuration accessible via web browser.
24/7 Day And Night Monitoring
The DCS-5020L is a standalone surveillance camera that can run without the need of a computer and requires no special hardware or software. When connected to the Internet, the DCS-5020L can send e-mail notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion or sound is detected. You can choose areas of interest for motion detection or set the sound volume level for when you want to be alerted. Night time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LEDs which allow for night time viewing of up to 8 metres, enabling round-the-clock monitoring, even in complete darkness.
mydlink Easy Setup
Connecting a camera to your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it's convenient for you. A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes. Then via a simple website you can set up a mydlink account allowing you to view and manage your camera from any Internet connected computer. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink account and watch all your cameras from a single location. Accessing your cameras on the go is easy too. Just download the free mydlink app for your smart phone or tablet and you can quickly and easily view and configure your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 4G LTE/3G connection.
Sharp Image Monitoring From Different Angles
By providing you with sharp, responsive pan/tilt movement and digital zoom, the Wireless N Day & Night Pan/Tilt Cloud Camera gives you full control. You can quickly scan a wide area from a variety of angles, and 4x digital zoom lets you zoom in on specific areas for more detail. The DCS-5020L can also be set to move to specific preset positions, allowing the camera to focus on particular areas of interest within the surveillance area.
Wireless-N Connectivity And Extender
Not only can the DCS-5020L connect via wireless N to your WPS-enabled router with a single press of a button, the extender mode can extend the range of your existing wireless network. This eliminates wireless dead spots to give you a more complete wireless coverage.
Full Featured Surveillance System
Included with the DCS-5020L is the free D-ViewCamTM software. D-ViewCamTM IP camera surveillance software is a comprehensive surveillance system designed to centrally manage multiple IP cameras. Supporting up to 32 IP cameras, D-ViewCamTM is compatible with all current D-Link IP cameras and provides digital monitoring and recording of video, audio, and events for various security applications. This software provides users with a wide array of features for added convenience, including video recording and playback, Video mode, Map mode, Wizard mode, Expert mode, Event Action, and more.
Standard warranty: 1-year
Camera hardware profile
- 1/5¡+/- VGA progressive CMOS sensor
- 8 metres IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
- 4X digital zoom
- Lens: fixed length 2.2 mm
- Aperture: F2.0
- Angle of view:
- (H) 66.22°
- (V) 49.08°
- (D) 77.04°
- Exposure time: 1/15 to 1/15,000 sec.
- Built-in microphone
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Adjustable brightness, saturation, contrast
- Simultaneous H.264/MJPEG format compression
- JPEG for still images
- 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 112 at frame rates up to 30 fps
- 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet port
- 802.11n wireless
- -170° to +170° (total 340°)
- -25° to +95° (total 120°)
- 16° per second
- Pan 1°/2°/3°/4°/5°(default)/10°/15°/20°/25°/30° per click
- Tilt: 1°/2°/3°/4°/5°(default)/10°/15°/20°/25°/30° per click
- IPv4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP client
- NTP client (D-Link)
- DNS client
- DDNS client (D-Link)
- SMTP client
- FTP client
- HTTP server
- UPnP port forwarding
- Password authentication
- HTTP digest encryption
System requirements for Web interfaces
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows, XP/Vista/7/8
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7/Firefox 12/Safari 4/Chrome 20 or higher with Java enabled
- Motion detection
- Sound level detection
- Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via e-mail (SMTP) or FTP
- Configuration accessible via web browser
- mydlink Lite app for iOS and Android
- mydlink+ app for iOS and Android
D-ViewCam¢ System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
D-ViewCam¢ Software Functions
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
- Supports all management functions provided in web interface
- Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
- Device: 292.4 grams (0.64 lbs)
- Stand: 60.8 grams (0.13 lbs)
- 12 V DC 1 A, 50/60 Hz
- 8.64 watts
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -25 to 70¢ª C (-13 to 158 ¢ªF)
- Operating: 20% to 85% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- CE LVD
- 102.35 x 101.27 x 133.6 mm (4.03 x 3.99 x 5.26 inches) (camera only)
- 102.35 x 101.27 x 230.0 mm (4.03 x 3.99 x 9.06 inches) (including mounting bracket)