D-Link DCS-932L Indoor Fixed Wireless-N Network IP Camera w/ Night Vision (0.3 Megapixel)
The D-Link DCS-932L Wireless IP Camera is a unique and versatile surveillance solution for your home or small office. Unlike a traditional webcam, the D-Link DCS-932L is a complete system with a built-in CPU and web server that transmits high quality video images for security and surveillance. Simple installation and an intuitive web-based interface offer easy integration with your Ethernet or 802.11n wireless network. The D-Link DCS-932L also comes with remote monitoring and motion detection features for a complete and cost-effective home security solution.
- Fast Wireless N 802.11n connectivity.
- Remotely monitor your home or office over the Internet.
- Includes D-ViewCam for multi-camera monitoring and management.
- Motion detection to trigger recording and send e-mail alerts.
- DDNS support for web access with an easy to remember domain name.
- Administrator/User password protection.
- UPnP support for network setup and configuration.
- 0 lux CMOS sensor for low light environments.
- MJPEG streaming for high-quality video.
- WPS support for easy network setup.
- Quickly access registered cameras via the Mydlink website.
Wireless N Connectivity
The D-Link DCS-932L includes 802.11n wireless for fast and easy integration into your existing network environment. Wireless N allows you to stream high-quality video to remote sites and mobile devices. A Site Survey feature also allows you to view and connect to nearby wireless networks with ease. The D-Link DCS-932L also includes a standard Ethernet port for connections to traditional wired networks.
Convenient mydlink zero-configuration setup gets you up and running in no time - just connect the D-Link DCS-932L, then register the device on the mydlink website. The D-Link DCS-932L will then automatically configure itself and connect to the MyDLink service allowing for convenient access to your video feeds from anywhere with Internet access. Visit the Apple iTune Store to download the MyDlink App. To view a live camera stream from the D-Link DCS-932L, please contact Sales on 01908 760795.
Easy to Configure and Operate
This network camera supports the Universal Plug-n-Play feature, which allows computers running on Windows XP/Vista/7 to automatically recognise the camera and add it to the network. Sign up with one of the free Dynamic DNS services available on the web to assign a name and domain to the camera (e.g. mycamera.dlinkddns.com), and remotely access the camera without having to remember the IP address. You may also view up to 32 cameras from a central location using the included D-ViewCam software. D-ViewCam has a robust set of features including automated e-mail alerts which can instantly inform administrators of suspicious or unusual activities.
D-ViewCam IP camera surveillance software is a comprehensive surveillance system designed to centrally manage multiple IP cameras. Supporting up to 32 IP cameras, D-ViewCam is compatible with all current D-Link IP cameras, offering digital monitoring and recording capabilities of video, audio, and events for various security applications. This software provides users with a wide array of features for added convenience, including video recording and playback, Video mode, Map mode, Wizard mode, Expert mode, Event Action, and more.
Standard warranty: 2-years
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 6 or above , Firefox 3.5 or above, Safari 4
- IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP Client
- NTP Client (D-Link)
- DNS Client
- DDNS Client (Dyndns and D-Link)
- SMTP Client
- FTP Client
- HTTP Server
- UPnP Port Forwarding
- LLT D
Built-in Network Interface
- 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 802.11b/g/n WLAN
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless with WEP/WPA/
- WPA2 security
Wireless Transmit Output Power
- 16 dbm for 11b, 12 dbm for 11g,
- 12 dbm for 11n (typical)
- 32 MB
- 4 MB
- Reset to factory default
- JPEG for still images
- Adjustable image size and quality
- Time stamp and text overlay
- Flip and Mirror
- 640 x 480 at up to 20 fps
- 320 x 240 at up to 30 fps
- 160 x 120 at up to 30 fps
- Focal length: 5.01 mm, F2.8
- VGA 1/5 inch CMOS Sensor
- 1 lux @ F2.8
- Horizontal: 45.3°
- Vertical: 34.5°
- Diagonal: 54.9°
- Up to 4x
- IR LED distance: 5 meters (16 feet)
- AGC (Auto Gain Control)
- AWB (Auto White Balance)
- AES (Auto Electronic Shutter)
- Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 5 V DC, 1.2 A
- External AC-to-DC switching power dapter
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Including the bracket and stand:
- 65.8 x 65 x 126 mm
- Camera only:
- 27.2 x 60 x 96 mm
- 76.9 g (without bracket and stand)
Max power Consumption
- 2 W
- 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- 20-80% RH non-condensing
Emission (EMI), Safety & Other Certifications
- FCC Class B