External Telephone Joint
- Weatherproof, hinged and designed to accommodate 8A style and other Gel filled crimps
- Used to join/junction Drop wires and other Communications/ Telephone cables
- Ideal for Aerial and underground use , outside Plant , under eaves or on poles
- Options for 1 2 or 3 cable entry points . Product Dimensions – 150x36x24mm
- Instruction video available which gives advice and shows all permutations
Widely used on buildings where communications wires and drop wires have to be joined externally. Gel Crimps themselves offer a degree of protection against the elements but still need to be contained and this enclosure is ideal. It used extensively by Openreach and endorsed by them . Complies with BT Specification LN684 issue3 2005.