Fluke VISIFAULT Visual Faul Locator
In today's fast-paced workplace maximizing productivity is essential. Whether installing new fiber links or troubleshooting an existing network, the faster you can locate a problem, the faster you can fix it. That's easier said than done when you are faced with a complex network of fibers, connectors and patch cords.
You can diagnose and repair simple fiber link problems with Fluke Networks' VisiFaultTM Visual Fault Locator (VFL). The laser-powered VisiFault Visual Fault Locator is a cable continuity tester that locates fibers, verifies cable continuity and polarity. This cable continuity tester helps find breaks in cables, connectors and splices. Continuous and flashing modes make for easier identification. Compatible with 2.5mm and 1.25mm connectors for easy connection. Ruggedly constructed for demanding field-testing. This visual fault locator has a long battery life for hours of use.
- Locates visual faults including tight bends, breaks and bad connectors
- Accelerates end-to-end fiber checks
- Easily verifies polarity and identifies fibers
- Features continuous and flashing modes
- Ergonomic case survives drops, impacts and vibrations
- Supports 2.5 mm and 1.25 mm SFF connectors
- Over 80 hours of battery life with two AA batteries
Click here for the Datasheet