Lindy Basic DisplayPort Cable
- Shielded cable with gold plated contacts
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K 3840x2160 60Hz, including stereoscopic 3D
- Supports 8 channels of 24-bit 192KHz uncompressed PCM audio
- High speed auxiliary channel for DDC, EDID and can be used for transmitting bi-directional USB data
- 10 year warranty
Connecting your PC to a DisplayPort enabled display is simple and easy with Lindy DisplayPort cables. Designed to replace DVI/VGA, DisplayPort is a digital audio/video cable that opens up new possibilities in digital displays and consumer electronics and is suited to the demands of displaying 4K on ultra-high definition PC monitors and home-cinema systems.
Content is displayed exactly how it was meant to be seen and heard. No compression, no conversion, just pure digital data directly from the source. Enjoy your desktop, media, television, and gaming in brilliant Ultra HD with 4K support at 60 frames per second.
With full support for high definition video and multi-channel digital audio, our DisplayPort cables also feature gold plated connector pins and locking connectors to increase data integrity and reduce disconnections due to cable strain.
This superb DisplayPort cable benefits from advanced design and construction to provide the best possible performance and reliability. It's gold plated connector pins ensure superb signal integrity and corrosion resistance whilst the shielded cable design allows consistent performance, even over longer transmission distances. It's the perfect choice for the next generation of high definition video cards and monitors.
DisplayPort - The new standard for maximum display performance
DisplayPort is the next generation digital display interface standard designed to replace DVI and eventually VGA. DisplayPort delivers a higher performance, enables exciting new monitor designs and improves digital display connectivity.
No compression, no conversion, pure digital direct from the source as it was meant to be seen and heard.
All of your HD video and audio in one cable. Say goodbye to cable clutter. One DisplayPort cable has over twice the capability of one single channel DVI cable.
- Connector A: DisplayPort 20 Pin Male
- Connector B: DisplayPort 20 Pin Male
- Housing material: ABS
- Connector plating: Nickel plated
- Pin construction: Phosphor bronze
- Pin Plating: Gold plated
- Dimensions (approx.): 37x20.3x12.4mm (WxDxH)
- Length: 0.5m
- Standard: 1.2
- Colour: Black
- Type: Round
- Jacket diameter: 6mm
- Jacket material: PVC
- Conductor material: Copper
- Conductor gauge: 30AWG
- Shielding: Copper braid, 80% coverage
- Ferrite: NA
- Supported bandwidth throughput: 17.28Gbps in HBR2 mode
- Maximum resolution: 4096 x 2160p 60Hz including Stereoscopic 3D
- Maximum colour depth: UHD up to 4K 60Hz (4:4:4 8bpc)
- Nominal attenuation: 100Mhz-450Mhz:-2.44 – 5.09db, 450Mhz-8100Mhz:-5.06 – 32.91db
- Chipset: NA
- Minimum bend radius: 30mm
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 75°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C - 75°C
- Lengths available: 0.5m - 3m
- Country of origin: China