The NETGEAR FS108 ProSafe 8-port desktop Fast Ethernet switch helps businesses cost-effectively expand their network. This NETGEAR FS108 ProSafe switch is energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need. This switch is also backed by a NETGEAR ProSafe Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Eight (8) 10/100 Fast Ethernet RJ45 ports in a desktop form factor for home or businesses.
- Supports up to 200Mbps in dedicated bandwidth and traffic is forwarded flawlessly with automatic flow control.
- Compact and solid for easy positioning when space is at a premium.
- Ideal for conference rooms, class rooms, study groups or small offices.
- Place it on any flat surface or use the included wall mount kit to tuck it out of the way.
- Simple to use once you connect the hardware, your switch is operating.
- Auto negotiation takes care of the speed and duplex, while Auto Uplink takes care of the MDI/MDI-X connection.
- Eliminate the need for toggle switches or special crossover cables.
- Fanless design helps maintain a peaceful atmosphere in your busy office.
Just plug in your Ethernet cables in the the NETGEAR FS108 ProSafe switch, connect a power cord, and you’re ready to go. There’s no software to configure, this switch will negotiate the fastest possible connection and with Auto Uplink technology, it automatically figures out if the link needs a straight-through or cross-over connection, and makes the right choice.
Existing 10BASE-T devices are easily integrated within higher bandwidth environments, with full wire speeds on all ports of either 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps. Engineered without the need for internal fans, they operate silently. The NETGEAR FS108 ProSafe switch is compact and housed in a sturdy metal case for years of dependable use.
Quality, convenience, and affordability
When you want solid network performance for your growing business, plus the added benefit of quiet operation, the NETGEAR FS108 ProSafe 8-port desktop Fast Ethernet switch is your best choices for quality, convenience, and smooth — running usability — all at very affordable prices.
Standard Warranty: Lifetime
Number of Ports
Total PoE Budget
Short cable power saving
Energy Efficient Ethernet Support (IEEE802.3az)
Jumbo Frame Support
Queue WRR Ratio
MAC Table Size
Packet buffer size
IEEE 802.1p QoS
Dimensions (WxDxH) @mm
Max Power Consumption
Max Operating Temperature