TP Link TL-SF1016D 16 Port Unmanaged Ethernet Network Switch
The TP-Link TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Desktop Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users and built in ll 16 Ethernet ports support auto MDI/MDIX, so there is no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TP-Link TL-SF1016D can save up to 70% of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 70%.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode.
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput.
- 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware.
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation.
- Desktop or wall-mounting design.
- 3.2Gbps Switching Capacity with Plug and Play.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this TP-Link TL-SF1016D Switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation TP-Link TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
TP-Link TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports..Featuring non-blocking switching architecture CTL-SF1005D\TL-SF1008D\TL-SF1016D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frameCthe performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TP-Link TL-SF1016D work reliably.
Standard warranty: 3-Years (Register to activate 3rd year)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- 16 10/100Mbps, Auto-Negotiation, Auto MDI/MDIX
- Half and Full Duplex
- MAC Address Learning
- 3.2Gbps backplane bandwidth
- 10BASE-T: 14880pps/port
- 100BASE-TX: 148800pps/port
- 10/100Mbps at Half Duplex
- 20/200Mbps at Full Duplex
- Power, 1 ~ 16
MAC Address Learning
- Automatically learning, automatically update
- External Power Adapter
Safety & Emission
- CE, FCC
- 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F )
- -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F )
- 10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- 5% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
Dimensions(L x W x H)
- 7.9 x 5.6 x 1.6 in. (200 x 142 x 40 mm)
- 16-Port 10/100M Desktop Switch (TL-SF1016D)
- Power Adapter
- User Guide