TP-LINK TL-MC1400 14-Slot Rackmount Chassis for TP-Link Media Converters
The TP-Link TL-MC1400 14-Slot Rack-mount Chassis is specially designed to accommodate 14 TP-LINK's Media Converters for central power supply, saving space and power cables. Continuous operation is of great importance to fiber communication, so the chassis is equipped with optional redundant power supply and Hot-Swapping function which allows installing/removing the converter/power supply without powering off the chassis. Moreover, to stabilize the performance and extend the lifetime, two cooling fans are installed internally. Together with MC series Gigabit / Fast Ethernet media converters, TL-MC1400 is the ideal solution for your media conversion network.
- 14 bays to house up to 14 media converters.
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable with 2U height.
- Optional redundant power supply to ensure non-stop reliable operation.
- Provides hot-swapping of media converters and redundant power supplies.
- Two cooling fans (internal) mounted at the rear panel for system cooling.
- Media converter power isolation for electrical isolation from each bay.
- Offers over-voltage and over-current protections.
- For TP-LINK Media Converters, the TL-MC1400 supports MCXXX ver:2.0 only, not ver:1.0.
AC Power Supply
- Input: 100-240V~50/60Hz 3.0A(Max)
- Output:+9.5VDC, 9.5A(Max)
- Vripple: ¡Ü50mv
- Noise: ¡Ü100mv
- Standard 19-Inch, 2U height
- External Power Adapter
- Operating Temperature: 0°~40° (32¨H~104¨H)
- Storage Temperature: -40°~70° (-40¨H~158¨H)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity:5%~90% non-condensing