TP-LINK TL-SG1048 48-Port Unmanaged Rack-Mountable Gigabit Switch
TP-LINK TL-SG1048 48 Port Gigabit Switch
The TP-Link TL-SG1048D 48-Port Gigabit Switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 48 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, so there is no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, theTP-Link TL-SG1048D can save up to 40%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
- All ports support Full/half duplex transfer mode for 10Mbps/100Mbps and Full duplex transfer mode for 1000Mbps.
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX function.
- Supports IEEE 802.3X flow control for full-duplex mode and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode.
- Store and forward Switching scheme.
Featured with 48 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TP-Link TL-SG1048D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green with your Ethernet
Go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TP-Link TL-SG1048D 48-Port Gigabit Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TP-Link TL-SG1016D Switch can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TP-Link TL-SG1048D analyses the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this TP-Link TL-SG1048D 48-Port Gigabit Switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Note: * Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
Standard warranty: limited lifetime
Standards and Protocols
- IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x
- CSMA/CD, TCP/IP
- MAC Address Auto-Learning and Auto-aging
- IEEE802.3x flow control for Full-Duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-Duplex Mode
MAC Address Table
- 10BASE-T: 14880pps/port
- 100BASE-TX: 148800pps/port
- 1000BASE-T: 1488000pps/port
- 48 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- 10Base-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
- EIA/TIA-568 100Ù STP (maximum 100m)
- 100Base-Tx: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
- EIA/TIA-568 100Ù STP (maximum 100m)
- 1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
- Power, Link/Act
Safety & Emission
- FCC, CE
- 17.3*14.2*1.7 in. (440*360*44 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?)
- Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz