24 Way Voice Host Patch Panel
The Connectix Elite Phone Host Panel has been designed to allow for integration of phone lines into the structured cabling network. It comprises of separate units that have a single input at the rear which is distributed to 4 outputs on the front.
The Elite Phone Host Panel allows 4 extensions to share a single phone within each of the units. The units can be connected together giving the option of multiple extensions from a single panel.
The panel has been designed to match all the other panels in the Connectix Elite Panel range ensuring versatility and flexibility.
A 12 port format is available specifically for the Connectix Home Cabling range.
- High density 12 or 24 ports in 1u
- Custom logo service available
- Available in a range of colours
- RJ45 to RJ45/IDC connection
- 4 outlets from 1 input
- Width - 483mm (19”)
- Depth - 30mm
- Height - 1u (44mm)
- Material - Mild steel sheet CR4 to BSEN 10130-1999 DC01 Plastic inserts ABS thermoplastic resin with grade UL94 V0 at 1.5mm flame retardancy
- Finish - Black powder coat BS6496
- Socket Labels - 9mm numbered card with acetate cover
- RJ45 Sockets - Unshielded vertical jacks
- IDC Block - 4 way industry standard IDC blocks
- PCB - Groups of 4 identical circuits on 1.6mm double sided PTH boards
- Conforms to - TIA/EIA-568-C Enhanced Category 5 Specification