Cat6 4000 Series - Vertical Outlets
The Connectix 4000 Series offers Category 6 performance in a high-density package.
The 4000 Series is extremely quick and easy to install; just attach the base plate, snap in the PCB, punch down the cables and install the cover. Gone are the problems of installing modules into a faceplate and pushing excess wires into a back box.
The 4000 Series outlets have been designed for direct wall mounting with top entry mini trunking. In addition, they fit on a standard back box to provide maximum mounting flexibility.
The position of the sockets on the vertical outlet allows for a compact installation without protruding leads.
- High density, single gang unit
- Category 6 performance
- No protruding leads
- Designed for direct wall mounting
- Custom logo service available
- Available in a 2 or 4 port version
- Width - 87mm
- Depth - 27mm
- Height - 87mm
- Material - ABS thermoplastic resin, with grade UL94 VO at 1.5mm flame retardancy
- Finish - High gloss
- IDC Blocks - Industry standard IDC blocks
- PCB - 1.6mm double sided PTH boards
- Conforms to - TIA/EIA-568-C Category 6 Specification