24 Port Cat6 FTP Shielded 20/20 Right Angled Patch Panel
The Connectix Category 6 2020 Series Patch Panel from BT Cables is an alternative to the Standard Category 6 Panel. It offers the same Cat 6 performance as the standard panel but has been designed to present the cable termination IDCs horizontally on a tray at the rear of the panel, making termination and cable management easier.
Category 6 panels provide exceptional performance for high speed LANs including Gigabit Ethernet applications. The boards are designed using the latest noise compensation techniques and the shielding feature minimises the risk of EMI.
All sockets in the panel are commonly linked through the panel and can be grounded to the rack using the earth wire provided. When combined with Connectix Category 6 FTP Modules and Cable the link will perform well in excess of the Category 6 specifications.
- Easy to install
- Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet applications
- High Density 24 ports
- Rear cover to protect termination and improve shielding
- Width - 483mm (19”)
- Depth - 98mm
- Height - 1u (44mm)
- Fixing Centre - 467mm
- Material - Mild steel sheet CR4 to BSEN 10130-1999 DC01
- Finish - Matt black polyester paint
- Socket Labels - Write-on silk screen on panel front
- Cable Management - Improved cabling facility with easy to use cable tie positions for left and right cable entry
- IDC Labelling - Colour coded to T568B
- IDC Blocks - Industry standard 4 way IDCs
- Conforms to - TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 Specification