Connectix Cat5e LJ6C UTP Module
The Enhanced Category 5 compact LJ6C module is designed to provide one of the shallowest outlets on the market. They are the ideal solution wherever back box depth is a problem.
LJ6C modules are ideal for use in floorboxes, or any application that has an industry standard LJ6C aperture. Single and dual gang faceplates are available for up to four LJ6C modules in addition to panels suitable for Ackerman floorboxes. Their attractive high gloss finish
and easy to use labelling system make them popular with both installers and users alike.
Installation is made easy with individual colour codes and the use of industry standard IDC’s.
Enhanced Category 5 LJ6C modules offer extended powersum characteristics and exceed the TIA/EIA-568- B specifications. When combined with Enhanced Category 5 patch Panels and UTP cable the link will perform well in excess of the Enhanced Category 5
- Shallow design requires minimal back-box depth
- Industry standard LJ6C size
- Industry standard IDCs
- Individually QA tested
- Width - 25mm
- Depth - 19.5mm
- Height - 38.5mm
- Back-box - Depth Minimum 20mm with panel 15mm with faceplate
- Mounting Hole Size - 22.3mm x 36.7mm
- Panel Thickness - 2.0mm max
- Material - Polycarbonate/ABS thermoplastic resin with grade UL94 VO at 1.5mm flame retardency
- Finish - High gloss
- IDC Labels - Individual colour code
- IDC Blocks - 4 way industry standard IDC blocks
- Conforms to - ANSI/TIA-568-C Enhanced Category 5 Specification