TP Link TL-SG1008D 8 Port Desktop Ethernet Network Gigabit Switch
The TP-Link TL-SG1008D v6 8-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network to increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files and other applications that have to move large files across the network almost instantly.
- 8-Ports of 10/100/1000 Gigabit connectivity.
- Adopts Green Ethernet technology, saving power and cost.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-Duplex mode and backpressure for Half-Duplex mode.
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput.
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging.
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design.
- External power adapter supply.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation Tp-Link TL-SG1008D v6 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Power down Idle Ports : When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1008D v6 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 80% reduction in power use.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Standard warranty: 3-years
- Standards and Protocols
- IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/ 802.3ab/802.3x
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
- AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity
- Power Consumption
- Maximum: 4.63W (220V/50Hz)
- External Power Supply
- External Power Adapter (Output: 5VDC / 0.6A)
- Jumbo Frame
- 15 KB
- Switching Capacity
- 16 Gbps
- Dimensions ( W x D x H )
- 7.1 * 3.5 * 1.0 in. (180 * 90 * 25.5 mm)
- Transfer Method
- Store and Forward
- MAC Address Table
- Advanced Functions
- Green Technology, saving power up to 80%
- 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
- FCC, CE, RoHs
- Package Contents
- 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch TL-SG1008D
- Power Adapter
- Installation Guide
- Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?); Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?);
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing; Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing